
Here are the rest of photos on my return flight home. These are some of the photos I took using my dad's camera. These are the urban areas of Shanghai. As we drove further away from the downtown toward Shanghai Pudong Airport, the scenery changes. There are more new buildings, highways, and streets. Many of these buildings are high rises.







In this photo, this terminal of Shanghai Pudong International Airport.

We boarded the plane and headed home. I have video of our plane flying over LA. I'll find it and post so you can see it.





It's full of Stars
This is best part of our flight. Around midnight, somewhere over the international dateline, all the lights were out and all the passengers were sound asleep. I woke up, feeling a little bit tired. I think it's jet lag.
I opened the window cover, and looked over the dark pacific horizon. The sky was full of stars. Bright, and beautiful stars. I never seen anything like it before. The sky of litter with thousands and thousands. Top, bottom, front, sides....stars!
I woke my dad and told him to look out the window. Dad peered into the window, and his eyes bugged. It became a child like wonder, amazement at this overwhelming event.
Sadly, the camera wasn't built for Astro photography. This is the best I could get.

but to give you an idea what we saw, the sky was more like this

credit: Karenandustache, photobucket.com
It was one of those moments I will not forget for a long long time.
No comments:
Post a Comment