Welcome to my blog! Take a look at the pictures or videos! They mostly consist of my travels in and around the world.

Friday, December 19, 2008

LADWP Griffith Park Light Festival @ Griffith Park

Every year, LADWP and Griffith Park provide a Christmas light show. Located on Crystal Springs Drive. This light show is provided every day from late November to December. Attached to this post are few you tube videos. This will give you an idea of how the show is operate.

http://www.dwplightfestival.com/

A little map showing the Light Festival.




Reindeer Christmas Lights


Mulholland Christmas Lights. I think the guy playing the clarinet or something is Kenny G.


Making Your Holidays Bright Christmas Lights


Hollywood Sign Christmas Lights


Happy Holidays LA City Hall Christmas Lights


Griffith Observatory Christmas Lights


God Bless America Christmas Lights


Elfs Christmas Tree Lights


Christmas Treet Lights with Santa Clause




I go to the show with my family every Christmas time or so. It's very nice. I encourage people to go there in person. It's a lot nicer than seeing it on TV or on YouTube. They also have a shuttle bus service, in case you don't want to drive or walk.

No comments: